• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs in a month on the road to 1000

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Today I hit, and passed, 100 subs. This is insane seeing as I only have 7 videos and have been around for a little over a month. Time to upload more faster and hit my goal of 2k for 2017. How long did it take you to hit 2k?

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!!! do you attribute your success to sub for sub, uploading videos, social media or some other secret :)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
When I hit 2k, I'll tell ya. I'm on the same boat as you at around 100 subs. Congrats! 100 subs is the best feeling in the world. Be sure to remind your viewers how grateful you are. :p

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's terrific! Congratulations!

It took me about a year and a half to reach 2K. It's moving a bit more quickly now, though. The more subscribers you have, the faster your growth, I've seen.

RegicidalVelocity

Reaction score
Congrats man! I hit 100 subs in about 2 months after starting, then due to my error(taking time off of YouTube) My channel has only grown 67 since then. I just recommend you stay active and you'll grow! :D