• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100+ subs in 3 weeks

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Atm my channel is growing with a amazing speed, but i think its due to all the effort and communities i work with, took me months of planing until i decided to start the channel..

Im hoping to reach 150 this week and would be amazing

JDMC1995

Reaction score
Atm my channel is growing with a amazing speed, but i think its due to all the effort and communities i work with, took me months of planing until i decided to start the channel..

Im hoping to reach 150 this week and would be amazing
That sounds amazing! Hopfully you will hit maybe 1000 by 2019?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
That sounds amazing! Hopfully you will hit maybe 1000 by 2019?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
thank you for your text, i look forward to it, im just struglling more with SEO and i use both tubebuddy and morningfame

J.Kposowa

Reaction score
thank you for your text, i look forward to it, im just struglling more with SEO and i use both tubebuddy and morningfame
Congratulations on your channels growth speed, it's a good sign that you're making good content. And is tubebuddy helpful? I heard about it but was sceptical.

Reactions: Claudio Varela

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Congratulations on your channels growth speed, it's a good sign that you're making good content. And is tubebuddy helpful? I heard about it but was sceptical.
For me it's very useful, I use it to keep track of my views and subs in real time, and special for quick comments, tag suggestions, channel statistics etc.. I think it's totally worth it, I wouldn't recommend if it wasn't that good

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: J.Kposowa

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man! Keep it up. Yttalk is definitely the place to learn. Dig in deep into the threads and you'll find useful Information.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice! That is pretty dang cool! Hopefully you reach your future goals as well :)

Reactions: Claudio Varela