• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! Exciting Start!!

Hi All,

Recently I went to Japan to do more of my Japan Vlog Series..

Back in Sydney now editing the vlogs with a new trailer out and..
I finally hit 100 subs which may seem small to some but to me was something i was aiming for! Yay!!

So very blessed to have people supporting my Travel and Food Vlog

Thank you to everyone that supported - means the world.
Here to many more late weeks doing editing and sharing it with you all.

Nick

I finally hit 100 subs which may seem small to some but to me was something i was aiming for! Yay!!

A hundred subs was my first channel growth motivation it was a mark that made me think I can do it and it took quite a while to get so its not small keep working you will soon see that multiplying

Good on you! How long did it take for you to get here?

It is a big achievement and something to strive for. Hope you keep up the good work!

A hundred subs was my first channel growth motivation it was a mark that made me think I can do it and it took quite a while to get so its not small keep working you will soon see that multiplying

Yes must work hard to achieve that :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448798,1524448751][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good on you! How long did it take for you to get here?

It is a big achievement and something to strive for. Hope you keep up the good work!

Thanks! Phil, took me 3 months :D - just started in January - so im definitely humbled by the support. now to keep up the work to 1000 :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your success. Keep it up. :up:

Thanks will do :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448858][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Now go for that 1,000!

Will try! :)

Back