• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and need a video!

Greenbueller

Reaction score
Hello people of this forum. I have reached 100 subscribers a little bit ago and i need a video idea on what to do. i am a gamer and i make mostly mc videos but i can do more games. Please give me suggestions.

Channel link:
www youtube com/c/greenbuellerMinecarft

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since you usually do mc videos, make a mc video special. Like, make your audience or something like that, or play online with some of them!

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations on 100 subscribers :)!

Greenbueller

Reaction score
Since you usually do mc videos, make a mc video special. Like, make your audience or something like that, or play online with some of them!
OK. but i was thinking of doing like a different game or something. But thanks for the suggestion! :)

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! and I always say if you're a gaming channel just post what games you actually like. Or whatever you are into at the moment. You'll be more passionate about it and have more fun doing it

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting the first 100 subscribers! Maybe do a Minecraft special, and play what you want to play!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on 100 subscribers! I think just a mention in whatever you normally do would be fine.

Munesh Ramnarine

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe you can build something awesome, cool to thank your viewers for 100 subs. Then do a free giveaway type thing with it. for them. Something a bit different, just have fun with it! Congrats on the 100 subs :)

Greenbueller

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for saything congrats. :). And thanks for the suggestions, ill make something soon. :)