• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and custom URL!

HeyFalcon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys. I am beside myself to find how amazing the YouTube community has been! I started less than a month ago and have already gotten 100 subs and my custom URL and not far from 200 subs!!!

Since my work injury I’m kind of stuck at home so until further notice I’ll be pushing YouTube to see where it takes me and my family!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 100 subscribers! Good luck, hopefully there’s 100 more soon:)

Reactions: Looped Fruit

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well done! I see now you are past 200, awesome.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BIG congrats.. Keep it up:):up2: I just checked your channel out by the way and it looks pretty cool. I was wondering how you get so many views on your videos with "only" 200 subscribers. And dont get me wrong here, 200 subscribers is amazing but a video you uploaded like a week ago got more than 10.000 views. How do you do that?

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BIG congrats.. Keep it up:):up2: I just checked your channel out by the way and it looks pretty cool. I was wondering how you get so many views on your videos with "only" 200 subscribers. And dont get me wrong here, 200 subscribers is amazing but a video you uploaded like a week ago got more than 10.000 views. How do you do that?
I think he just picked a very niche very specific category to make videos on which should be the target if you want to grow quickly. I can see him rein over that niche very soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to 1K subs in a month.

HeyFalcon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all the comments! I jumped on the Beat Saber wagon and its still going pretty hot. I'm getting alot of views but the retention is very low (around 10-15%) so, my assumption is im good but not that good. Also, i've been told alot of people like to watch but not necessarily sub? I've also watched alot of the "video influencers" channel and used keywords and time of the day to my advantage.

You will also notice, i have videos stuck below 500 views as well which im assuming are not the popular songs from the game?

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all the comments! I jumped on the Beat Saber wagon and its still going pretty hot. I'm getting alot of views but the retention is very low (around 10-15%) so, my assumption is im good but not that good. Also, i've been told alot of people like to watch but not necessarily sub? I've also watched alot of the "video influencers" channel and used keywords and time of the day to my advantage.

You will also notice, i have videos stuck below 500 views as well which im assuming are not the popular songs from the game?
I have the same problem but I've been working on it.... Most people watch but they don't watch until the end. This just means that something is throwing them off either at the beginning of the video or mid way. You might need to work on improving your videos so that your views stay watching for longer. I'm currently working on that too. You might have to remove things from your videos or maybe add things to your videos. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Just keep tweaking your videos until you find the "sweet spot" and stick to it once you see an increase on watch time.

Reactions: HeyFalcon