• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and 6000 views in 3 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. Congratulations.

Ytnoob

Reaction score
Thank you so much friends! It boosts my confidence and keep me going with my work. My next target is to reach 500 subs and reach 1000 by end of the year....lets see how it goes...:)
Still the channel didnt reach my actual target audience(toddlers & preschoolers) so its not catching up with number of views....hope to reach them soon :)
Hey man how did you get your first subscribers? I couldn’t even get 10 views on any of my videos... the only views are from myself. Did you promote through other means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahakids

Reaction score
This post was raised from the dead... But 3 years later he has 210 subs with 50k views. I bet he wished he kept going and uploading consistently :(

Ytnoob

Reaction score
This post was raised from the dead... But 3 years later he has 210 subs with 50k views. I bet he wished he kept going and uploading consistently :(
What about you hahakids? How did you go from 0 views 0 sub to something? Did you just depend on the YouTube algorithm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
Congrats!! Keep on pushing! 6K views is really good for only 100 subs. Try implementing something that reminds viewers to sub during the video!![DOUBLEPOST=1550472513,1550472450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!! Keep on pushing! 6K views is really good for only 100 subs. Try implementing something that reminds viewers to sub during the video!!
Oh this was necro'd oops!!

Still congrats hahaha

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats bro!
Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.