• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and 6000 views in 3 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am super excited to announce my first targets of 100 subs and 6000 views for my 3 month old baby....:) my new youtube channel...lol

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on the first 100 subs! so maybe getting 500 by the end of the year?

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting to that amount of subs in the first 3 months!

Reaction score
Thank you so much friends! It boosts my confidence and keep me going with my work. My next target is to reach 500 subs and reach 1000 by end of the year....lets see how it goes...:)
Still the channel didnt reach my actual target audience(toddlers & preschoolers) so its not catching up with number of views....hope to reach them soon :)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Well done on 100 subs and 6K views! and in a few months as well! Here's to the next milestones in subs and views for you :)

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll admit, I was a little confused at first, but then realized you were talking about your channel. That's awesome, I can guarantee that after three months I won't be anywhere near as close as you are, so well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.