• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

~100 subs and 6 months on YouTube~

Kiwi Arcades

Hi everyone I am really happy that after 6 months we finally got to 100 subscribers. Our channel started as a fun couple project and now we feel like we can it into a long term project.

Way to go. I just cleared hit 50 on my channel. From what Ive been told you just hit one of the hardest milestones.

Thanks and congrates on your milestone! I see you got 61 now =P. Airsoft is interesting. I ever played before, always worried it will hurt too much. How do you know if you hit someone? Is it based on trust that the person hit calls out?

Thanks and congrates on your milestone! I see you got 61 now =P. Airsoft is interesting. I ever played before, always worried it will hurt too much. How do you know if you hit someone? Is it based on trust that the person hit calls out?

Its an honor based sport so yes you have to trust other players to call hits properly.

The hits sting sometimes and hurt when it is a sensitive sport (hands, face, etc) but its not to bad. I enjoy the tactical tests.

Back