• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 VIEWS! It Gets Easier!

Ric0000

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanted to share with everyone my 100k channel view milestone. It does indeed get easier and more fulfilling as your channel grows. Here are some things I’ve learned while putting my channel together for the past couple years:

1) Try to provide consistent content, but not at the expense of quality. May people, especially these days, try to publish something daily or multiple times a week. And although this is a great way to build an audience, if the content is lackluster because of boring content, it will not have the desired effect. I try to upload 4 times a month (and I will actually NOT hit that standard this month, which is OK) but if I do not have anything rendered that I think would be exciting to watch I do not post. I want to try and establish a president of quality content on my channel. (although I realize not everyone will like everything)

2) Figure out your end render settings. This has been something that I have been working with for a LONG time, for as long as I have been rendering videos, I only recently have found a final render setting that uploads and provides what I feel is the best quality of video and audio. Check out youtubes suggested upload setting and try to match these exactly. And upload a few video clips using various settings and see (and hear) which ones look the best.

3) Have Fun!! And try to have your viewers have fun too!!

Thanks All!

Reactions: Sabrina

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Congratulations on 100,000 views. I really should be taking these tips down, since I need to get back into making content on my channel haha. Thank you for the tips and keep up the great work, as I always say :)

Reactions: Ric0000