• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 VIEWS finally reached!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just reached 100,000 views as of this morning when the analytics updated. It's weird because I don't feel super proud of it because as a YouTuber, I just want more and more. But I know that's an unhealthy mind set and when I look at it objectively, I realise it's quite a big number and it's always good to be proud of your achievements thus far :p. Thanks for reading guys! Wish everyone the best on their YouTube goals of 2017.

Reactions: Sk Jony

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
1 WEEK BAN FOR BINGE POSTING
Just reached 100,000 views as of this morning when the analytics updated. It's weird because I don't feel super proud of it because as a YouTuber, I just want more and more. But I know that's an unhealthy mind set and when I look at it objectively, I realise it's quite a big number and it's always good to be proud of your achievements thus far :p. Thanks for reading guys! Wish everyone the best on their YouTube goals of 2017.
Haha, I know what you mean! But it is quite a big number, so you should be proud :) I'm only just closing in on 50k myself...
Best of luck to you, and congratulations on a milestone well reached!

Reactions: ChrisLegend

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrads mate!

Its funny like you mine updated today to 112k i was stuck on 98k for about 5 days. I also didnt feel anything special about it. Im on 454 subs atm and think I will certainly appreciate the significance of 1,000 subs when I reach it one day.

I think my main thing I like seeing is how well my new uploaded videos are recieved by others.

Keep up the good work mate!

Reactions: ChrisLegend

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrads mate!

Its funny like you mine updated today to 112k i was stuck on 98k for about 5 days. I also didnt feel anything special about it. Im on 454 subs atm and think I will certainly appreciate the significance of 1,000 subs when I reach it one day.

I think my main thing I like seeing is how well my new uploaded videos are recieved by others.

Keep up the good work mate!
Haha it always hits us with those sudden jumps in views. Weird how YouTube's algorithm works. Appreciate the support brother and wishing you all the best on your path to 1000 strong!

Woah, that is a lot! Keep it up mate :)
Thank you so much mate!

Reactions: hatlesschimp

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats