• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000! Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That was just awesome! Well done! And you did it very quickly!

You don't have to answer, but what are you going to do with that?:D

[DOUBLEPOST=1429434628,1429434362][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are such a troll! You go and spam on popular channels just to get whatever the hell you want! This is not a channel, this is a scam! Why didn't you try to get 100k without promoting your a** on other people's channels! I don't care how mean I look, but this should not have been allowed by every on else! All of you that congratulate him, how would you feel if you were spammed! People have to earn subscribers! You may want to be popular, but this is not the way!
Lol? angry much? He had a goal, and that was getting that 100k subs with his channel by all means without getting into jail. That takes much determination, time and a bit of skill, so our congratulations is well-deserved.

Reactions: 100k with no videos

ShanaCC

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The idea is cool, and I appreciate the time you spent on this "experiment". The result is shocking, I don't know if it's shocking in a good way or a bad, I cannot decide XD But I don't think you deserve a pledge, as you don't make any content.
I'm wondering if a simple channel, not a youtube partner content creator, an average channel (if such a thing exists anymore) reaches 100k gets a pledge? I don't think so.

matthewd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, congratulations. I haven't seen any of your post before. Very impressed. I guess this settles the debate once and for all. Subscribers do not necessarily equal views:)

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I mean, well done I guess! It kinda bums me out seeing your channel get subs from essentially nothing, but it harms nothing so it's hard to tell you off. If you got a silver play button though THAT would be stupid!

Reactions: ShanaCC

PhantomPhoenix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, this is really nuts...

This really tells us something about YouTube.
(I'm not 100% sure what, but it tells us something) :)

Reactions: ShanaCC
Status
Not open for further replies.