100 / 0 split contract with Network?

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Hello people,

I have read on this forum earlier someone was mentioning 100 / 0 (Adsense earnings) split contracts with Networks - how it is achieved this kind of contract (how to negotiate this kind of deal with Network), and does this split affect Network behavior later regarding your channel?

Yes i understand that small channels have no chance to get that kind of contract but i wonder if its even real for bigger channels, or those talks about such contracts on forum has nothing to do with reality?

I don’t see why a network would even bother with such an offer.

For a large enough channel (tens/hundreds of millions views a month), they’d be more likely to offer a decently sized signing bonus, a sales team for better, higher paying ads, and taking a small percentage...even 95/5 would be something at that scale.

Likewise, from the channels perspective, why would be the point in going with a network offering 100/0? Without compensation or a commission, what would their motivation to make me grow be?

Hi @Shakycow

Thanks for your reply.

The point of this offer i read earlier was: "Adesense earnings split 100/0", not overall 100/0 earnings split, because bigger channels should be offered variable types of advertising, not only Adsense, which (Adsense) is actually available without Network too, being solo with Adsense.

As i remember, the point/deal was mentioned in this forum to give percent of earnings to the Network only from the ads that were sold/brought to channel by the Network, not by Adsense, which you would get being solo with Adsense anyway.
In other words - the point was to make Network actually do something to get some ads for channel, not just collect percentage from Adsense, while doing nothing to get additional ads for channel.

Otherwise, if Network doesn't even move a finger to get additional ads or other type of income type for a channel (sponsorships deals and similar, in addition to what Adsense gives itself anyway, with or without Network) then what is the point even giving 5% to Network... Networks doesnt do anything for a channel grow anyway in vast majority of cases. They provide tools though, which can help in channel growth, but those tools the channel uses being in the Network can be got being solo too, and possibly for a less amount of investment per month, than a bigger channel gives % of Adsense earnings to a Network. Those tools which Networks offers are beneficial mostly for a micro & small channels, because those tools cost per month more than small channels earn itself, but for bigger/big channels its not a problem to get paid subscription to those services on their own (the few ones they feel the need to).

The point of this offer (100/0 Adsense earnings split) looks logic to me, but im still not sure if the Networks bothers with this kind of contracts, as long as there are tons of channels wiling to give to Networks percentage of Adsense earnings for doing literally nothing in exchange...

Last edited:
Do ads teams really exist in networks?
I read that it's a lie to get more channels into the network.
If you have proofs, please provide.
Yes, they do. Not in the sense of Google AdSense though, they will sell ads for their top 10-100 channels and they would be specific deals, not a constantly elevated CPM.
Hello people,

I have read on this forum earlier someone was mentioning 100 / 0 (Adsense earnings) split contracts with Networks - how it is achieved this kind of contract (how to negotiate this kind of deal with Network), and does this split affect Network behavior later regarding your channel?

Yes i understand that small channels have no chance to get that kind of contract but i wonder if its even real for bigger channels, or those talks about such contracts on forum has nothing to do with reality?
Was in a deal like that with BroadBandTV, it's legit, just don't expect a whole lot from the MCN. In some cases it may be 100/0 AdSense 50/50 Partner sold (if the MCN sells ads) or ECPM capped. They generally do it to boost their rankings among mcns.

@ericshift1
Thanks a lot for the confirmation that this kind of deals exists :)
Could you reveal what amount of monthly video views you had at that moment when you negotiated that 100/0 Adsense deal? Was it long time ago?

I don't think this seems realistic. Afterall, networks need to make profit. And networks with lower network fee's mostly allow larger YouTubers to join. Big YouTubers = Views. Views = Money.

Back