10 YTtalk cash for a like?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this will work or not but as I am starting up I may do some small payments when I need it for maybe a sub or a like or comment ect?

If you want some YTtalk cash now and you want to offer one of these things then just ask and I will most likely accept. I don't want to do this loads though as I don't want to cheat but just to help me for the meantime I think this is a good idea and I and you can both benefit from it.

Thanks and remember just ask if you want some cash and I will let you know what I would want for the amount you want.

IPC

WUB WUB WUB
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'll make you an amazing YouTube background and give you a shoutout on my 10k+ twitter page for 50 points (cash)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'll make you an amazing YouTube background and give you a shoutout on my 10k+ twitter page for 50 points (cash)
I don't need a background as I am having one made but I would love a shout out so lets say 20 cash for a shout out?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whatever you want.
Well just write something you think will be most beneficial for me. At the moment I am trying to get 200 subscribers by the end of the month so maybe write something like that. Also give me a shout out on youtube for an extra 10 cash if you want?

IPC

WUB WUB WUB
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well just write something you think will be most beneficial for me. At the moment I am trying to get 200 subscribers by the end of the month so maybe write something like that. Also give me a shout out on youtube for an extra 10 cash if you want?
I'm gonna tweet: "Like gaming videos? Help LydianGamer reach 200 subscribers! Sub here: http://www.youtube.com/LyndianGamer

So once you see it tweeted just send the cash. ;)