10 Ways To Improve Youtube Video SEO

Same exact tips everyone else gives...i'd like to see some diff tips once in a while.
Maybe they are the same because they are correct? What do you want me to say, sing to your computer while uploading the videos and you will be top of all searches? No, getting views and subscribers is hard, as i'm sure you with your 8 subscribers understand. Following these tips will help quality videos get noticed more easily. If you make stupid videos nobody wants to watch theres no tips I or anyone else can give that will help you.

lol i dint know that the file name could help you in getting views thats pretty cool thanks for the tip man :).

I didn't know that the file title was important :oops:
Thanks for sharing this!!!
Hey, no problem just to let you know I actually updated the article that I linked to at the end, it now has an extra 3 really important points that I recently discovered, you should take a look and let me know what you think.[DOUBLEPOST=1345554893,1345554812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same exact tips everyone else gives...i'd like to see some diff tips once in a while.
I actually updated it to give some tips that I think are pretty rarely talked about. Take a look at the article I linked to, they are included there.

Hey, no problem just to let you know I actually updated the article that I linked to at the end, it now has an extra 3 really important points that I recently discovered, you should take a look and let me know what you think.[DOUBLEPOST=1345554893,1345554812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually updated it to give some tips that I think are pretty rarely talked about. Take a look at the article I linked to, they are included there.

Thank you very much for sharing this, I'm on break at work now, but I'll have a look for sure when I'll be at home.
Thanks a lot: every help is more than welcome :)

I updated the article that the post links to as well, must update this thread, the new 3 points in the article are really good as well you should take a look at them
Checked out the site, it's really cool. I like how there are different categories for different problems and it's easy to find what your looking for! Good job!

Checked out the site, it's really cool. I like how there are different categories for different problems and it's easy to find what your looking for! Good job!
Thanks, I really want to make it a center for people to look up stuff they need so I will be adding a new article every day for the next few weeks.

Back