10 things on outros, intros, banners, etc

Rehannah

I've Got It
When creating an intro, outro, banner, profile pic, etc. You should try to make your stuff for yourself. It's easy with some practice. Some reminders though:
  1. Make it related
  2. It doesn't have to be done professionally, once it gets the point across
  3. You can use powerpoint, movie maker, paint, etc. and look up how to do one for yourself
  4. Make it visually appealing
  5. Make sure viewers can read what you have on it
  6. Include music, text, pictures and animations,etc.
  7. Create different intros so that you can customize it for each video e.g.: Valentine's day is different to the regular intro.
  8. Make it connect with YOUR STYLE (another reason why you should do it yourself)
  9. Add tags to your videos so that more people will come across your channel
  10. Add a bio to your channel because that's like a channel trailer on its own.
    :x3blush::crown::cigar::thumbsup2:;):):cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Moved this to the Branding and Channel Design section of the forum, also, please don't ask people to subscribe to your channel.

I like the tip about Including music, text, pictures and animations because that is my one weak area. I don't want to drown out my voice or have things be too distracting. I generally like to keep it neat and clean but also jazzing it up wouldn't hurt right? Thanks!

I've always been lazy about making frames and a layout for my end card. I usually just throw one or two related videos on it with text and music. This is a good reminder to work on those lol.

Back