• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subscribers!

Isanthe Autumn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, guys!

Today, a situation arised and I told my best friend about my Youtube channel, and she subsequently became my tenth subscriber! It took about 4 months, but I am really excited, and it feels like a really motivating milestone. I am even more excited to keep trying. My friend boosted my confidence so much that I decided to share on my personal FB also, so I expect the count to increase soon! So excite!

Reactions: Surreal469

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats awesome. Keep plugging along! KEEP UPLOADING. you'll reach all your goals in no time!

Reactions: Isanthe Autumn

officialjhalli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great... It is all about happiness and passion... Making video makes you happy, DO IT, Making videos is your passion, DO IT,,, just DO IT... I am at 25 subs.. So, cannot really give more insight...

Reactions: Isanthe Autumn

Dnetg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I will agree with the others! Keep posting videos and you will grow up! Post and share, ask from your friends to help you also and of course never give up!

Surreal469

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you love doing it, it'll shine through in your videos and they will come.

Reactions: Dnetg

Ash27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome :) Celebrate all milestones!