• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I shouldn't be as excited because I know it's not a lot but something about knowing people look forward to my next video that makes me extremely happy! I started my animation channel over a month ago because animation is something that I have always wanted to do. Thank you guys so much for giving my channel a chance. I love making videos and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now at 10+ subscribers ... we can definitely reach 100 in no time.

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! You should be excited mate! 10 is an amazing milestone. You create good animations so reaching 100 should be very easy for you! Again, congratulations :)

Reactions: tlegacytv

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! You should be excited mate! 10 is an amazing milestone. You create good animations so reaching 100 should be very easy for you! Again, congratulations :)
Thanks man I really appreciate it! Making videos is a really fun hobby and I especially love animating. I notice you are growing pretty fast as well! Congrats to you as well.

Reactions: DuncanT

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Every milestone is exciting. Be proud of your achievement. Congratulations for 10 subs! Keep up your good work!

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks man I really appreciate it! Making videos is a really fun hobby and I especially love animating. I notice you are growing pretty fast as well! Congrats to you as well.
Haha thanks mate! Yeah, I'm growing pretty fast and I really enjoy creating videos as well!

BettyisHere

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
congrats, and 10 is way more than 0 keep up the good work

ItsMeRich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Congrats mate

Hope u reach your goal of 100 subs. a Just remember not to give and persevere, keep uploading, and improving your video quality.

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I shouldn't be as excited because I know it's not a lot but something about knowing people look forward to my next video that makes me extremely happy! I started my animation channel over a month ago because animation is something that I have always wanted to do. Thank you guys so much for giving my channel a chance. I love making videos and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now at 10+ subscribers ... we can definitely reach 100 in no time.
Yeah but its still exciting!!! Everyone starts somewhere :) Seriously great work :) It takes a lot of time and effort to get a YouTube channel going and to get it to grow. Keep up the great work creating wonderful content and it'll be awesome to see where you'll go from here. What are your goals for this upcoming year?

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Every milestone is exciting. Be proud of your achievement. Congratulations for 10 subs! Keep up your good work!
I believe that. I was thankful for even being able to get 1 subscriber lol and thanks I will :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473119015,1473118932][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Thanks xingcat! Very cool name by the way![DOUBLEPOST=1473119136][/DOUBLEPOST]
congrats, and 10 is way more than 0 keep up the good work
Yeah the first 10 were definitely pretty tough to obtain but why stop there lol thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1473193624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but its still exciting!!! Everyone starts somewhere :) Seriously great work :) It takes a lot of time and effort to get a YouTube channel going and to get it to grow. Keep up the great work creating wonderful content and it'll be awesome to see where you'll go from here. What are your goals for this upcoming year?
Thanks dude! Making YouTube videos feels very rewarding. I would like to post a bit more consistently, improve the overall quality (just got a new mic) and I would like to reach 1000 subscribers by next August. It's going to be tough for sure but I will do my best.