• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 subscribers!! and almost 500 views

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just hit my 10th subscriber. I am very proud of myself. I know it's only ten but I think it's great. I've been uploading since the 15th of march. I don't know if this is a fast growth but I am proud

TheBeardedMountainBiker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! I've been going for about the same amount of time and not that long ago I was at 10 subs too. It's great feeling when you see that you've gained a sub. Keep on chipping away and growth will come.

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
All growth is better than no growth, congrats on that!! We were all at that point, even the most famous people today. Don't worry about slow growth, just primarily focus on making high quality content that both you and your viewer will enjoy. Remember, never about the amount of numbers but the people that do drop by. Wishing you the best of luck!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent!

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All growth is better than no growth, congrats on that!! We were all at that point, even the most famous people today. Don't worry about slow growth, just primarily focus on making high quality content that both you and your viewer will enjoy. Remember, never about the amount of numbers but the people that do drop by. Wishing you the best of luck!
Thank you for those kind words[DOUBLEPOST=1496727434,1496727372][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats, keep up the good work. :)