• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subscribers & 100 Views

Rawrbeka

Reaction score
I only uploaded my first video three days ago and I already have 10 subscribers and 100 page views. I know it's not much, but It means a lot to me. I created my youtube to help me with my social anxiety because I have problems talking face to face with people. I even have problems talking on camera without stuttering sometimes. I thought it would take me about two weeks to have 10 subscribers and 100 views. I know most of my subscribers are from yttalk, so thank you all!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tried your link from here at it doesn't work. You may have to go back into your settings and click "channel" there for it to work properly.

Good luck with your channel and growing it!

Cheers
Scott

Reactions: Rawrbeka

Rawrbeka

Reaction score
Tried your link from here at it doesn't work. You may have to go back into your settings and click "channel" there for it to work properly.

Good luck with your channel and growing it!

Cheers
Scott
Ohh, I was wondering about that! thanks! :)

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Glad I could help...I had the same problem when I signed up here.

Cheers
Scott

Reactions: Rawrbeka

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahhh good stuff! Glad to see you taking a step to overcome your anxiety problems. Enjoyed your videos :) Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your videos. WOOO!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool! Great job!
Hey Carrie...

Your link on here isn't working....check your profile page to correct that.

Click "channel" instead of "user". That corrected my link problems...hope this helps.

Cheers,
Scott

Carrie

Reaction score
Hey Carrie...

Your link on here isn't working....check your profile page to correct that.

Click "channel" instead of "user". That corrected my link problems...hope this helps.

Cheers,
Scott
Ok, thank you! I tried it. Is it working?