• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 subs!

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know it isn’t huge but for me it’s big!!! I’ve created many YouTube channels before and none of them have grown so fast! I know it seems dumb 10 subs in a little over month but I’m still so happy! This is insane! I can’t believe it! Wow. I don’t even have that many videos and to have 10 subs! I’ve never posted on social media (until today) so I know majority if not all of those subs are strangers! That’s incredible.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I know it isn’t huge but for me it’s big!!! I’ve created many YouTube channels before and none of them have grown so fast! I know it seems dumb 10 subs in a little over month but I’m still so happy! This is insane! I can’t believe it! Wow. I don’t even have that many videos and to have 10 subs! I’ve never posted on social media (until today) so I know majority if not all of those subs are strangers! That’s incredible.

Congrats, keep it up. :up:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
At least it´s a good start! Keep it up and I hope you will continue to grow, both in subs and views! It´s always nice to see a channel, that you have worked hard on, is starting to pay off!
Maybe you will surpass me some day!

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is as huge as the first 10 dollars or euros or whatever currency that you made from work. Great excitement, an urge to get more, it is a first!!!. Don,t underestimate the number it,s a great goal especially in a month,s period :)

Reactions: BrettTaylorYT