• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subs within a week!

MrFlemish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm MrFlemish and welcome to my thread

Last Sunday I started my own channel and I managed to reach 10 subs within the first week of the launch, which may seem like nothing, but this is certainly a beginning for me!

Thanks for reading.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!
Awesome bro, every milestone is important and that's not bad at all in my opinion! It took me like more than one week to gain my first subscriber lol. Wish you the best with your channel and never stop uploading!

Reactions: MrFlemish

MrFlemish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Coucou!
Awesome bro, every milestone is important and that's not bad at all in my opinion! It took me like more than one week to gain my first subscriber lol. Wish you the best with your channel and never stop uploading!
Thanks man, I'm trying to stay motivated, it's going well now, but I just hope this motivation can last

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

Reactions: GameVestment

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, I'm MrFlemish and welcome to my thread

Last Sunday I started my own channel and I managed to reach 10 subs within the first week of the launch, which may seem like nothing, but this is certainly a beginning for me!

Thanks for reading.

Well done, keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: MrFlemish

AverageBrino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn! 10 in 1 week. I struggled to get 10 in like a month. But koodos to you. Keep at it!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi MrFlemish and welcome to the forum byt the way:) That is pretty good dude:up2: 10 subs is what most new Youtubers get in a month (besides from friends and family of course:)) so you must be proud. Do you have any tips/tricks to share with new Youtbers? What kind of videos do you make and what is your channel about?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I totally understand you that 10 subs are big thing to you!
I have 0 subs and last night i had my first subscriber and i was so happy i could not believe it xD

He unsubscribed today :((

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have 0 subs and last night i had my first subscriber and i was so happy i could not believe it xD

Don't be discouraged! The same happened to me, my first subscriber unsubbed lol. It took me 27 days to even get 100 subs. Many more will come don't worry

Reactions: You Can Be Free

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Don´t worry too much about that. Yes it sucks especially if the counter says 0 but you will grow your channel for sure. It takes a lot of hard work especially in the beginning but just keep on uploading videos and make better videos day by day and you will see growth:)

Reactions: You Can Be Free