10 hours to make one video - Is it worth it?

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I subbed. Reminds me of thisistheplan. My video editing kind of sucks but I mainly focus on education videos so the nature of the subject doesn't require much editing but a lot more research.
I can see that lol. Although I keep the meme editing kinda low. Yeah I subbed back man, I think you cover some cool topics that have yet to be discussed. Good on ya mate!

Reactions: Austerpower

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started my channel 2 weeks ago and I have been GR HUH HUH HINDING HARD :furious:

At least it feels like it. I've been holding strong to my schedule of two vids a week and it has been tough at times because I am a perfectionist and I can spend hours on hours tweaking every little piece of my video and the same goes for thumbnail designs.

I spend roughly 1-3 hours recording and perfecting my narration. Then I spend about 2 hours gathering sound bits, music and footage which translates in to about 5-8 hours of editing afterwards.

:help: I would LOVE and HIGHLY APPRECIATE if you could check out my newest video/videos and let me know if the amount of work I put in is worth it for the end result.

Any other feedback, suggestions and critiques would be beyond awesome!
My god man, that channel trailer alone was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You also have to realise that editing takes a long time. For me it takes about the same for some videos. Some are just more intensive and need more editing than others. So don't feel like you're wasting your time. Keep getting the content out there and the people will come!