10 hours to make one video - Is it worth it?

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started my channel 2 weeks ago and I have been GR HUH HUH HINDING HARD :furious:

At least it feels like it. I've been holding strong to my schedule of two vids a week and it has been tough at times because I am a perfectionist and I can spend hours on hours tweaking every little piece of my video and the same goes for thumbnail designs.

I spend roughly 1-3 hours recording and perfecting my narration. Then I spend about 2 hours gathering sound bits, music and footage which translates in to about 5-8 hours of editing afterwards.

:help: I would LOVE and HIGHLY APPRECIATE if you could check out my newest video/videos and let me know if the amount of work I put in is worth it for the end result.

Any other feedback, suggestions and critiques would be beyond awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gigamonsters

GamingDudes

Reaction score
BRUH ! I just watched 1 video , just 1 and i think you are better than half of the people on this platform !! you just got a new Subscriber!
Hope to see more from you
definitely worth it ! I can see you growing big with this kind of videos! GOOD LUCK !

Reactions: Quick Question

DraculaAirsoft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes mate ! deff worth it. keep them coming. i think if you would have made this video when she was trending would have gone viral.
Just have to keep an eye! Good job and Good luck !

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay so your stuff is good like REALLY good! I saw your latest video and man! Your editing is amazing and your humor is infectious! Awesome job and keep it up! You got a supporter here! Hopefully with time your editing will become quicker as will your recording! Keep going!

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BRUH ! I just watched 1 video , just 1 and i think you are better than half of the people on this platform !! you just got a new Subscriber!
Hope to see more from you
definitely worth it ! I can see you growing big with this kind of videos! GOOD LUCK !
yes mate ! deff worth it. keep them coming. i think if you would have made this video when she was trending would have gone viral.
Just have to keep an eye! Good job and Good luck !
Okay so your stuff is good like REALLY good! I saw your latest video and man! Your editing is amazing and your humor is infectious! Awesome job and keep it up! You got a supporter here! Hopefully with time your editing will become quicker as will your recording! Keep going!
keep doing what you are doing. brilliant work
Wow thank you all so much! It means so much to me that people are ACTUALLY enjoying my work. You never know when you're just starting out what people really think so thank you so much again! I will put in work. :D

Reactions: CrashCraze

McShockz O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Truly your content is great, it's just a matter of being recognized, so good call on joining this website. Haha, anyway I think you have a very bright future if you continue to work this hard on each one of your videos!

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I subbed. Reminds me of thisistheplan. My video editing kind of sucks but I mainly focus on education videos so the nature of the subject doesn't require much editing but a lot more research.