• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,068 Views and almost 200 Subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
So look at that.. My Goal was to get to 10,000 by the end of Feb... But we go there sooner.. My next goal is 200 subscribers by End of March and we are almost there.. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and watched us.. If you haven't come see what you have been missing. Your life will forever change.. Special thanks to Frankie (she watched our show 9,999 times)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I don't know why I was never subscribed to you before. I'm pretty sure that I was haha. Oh well, you can add +1 to your subscriber number now :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So look at that.. My Goal was to get to 10,000 by the end of Feb... But we go there sooner.. My next goal is 200 subscribers by End of March and we are almost there.. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and watched us.. If you haven't come see what you have been missing. Your life will forever change.. Special thanks to Frankie (she watched our show 9,999 times)
Totally did.

Congrats guys! Wow your views are rocking!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I don't know why I was never subscribed to you before. I'm pretty sure that I was haha. Oh well, you can add +1 to your subscriber number now :)
THank you sir.. It is much appreciated.. And if you ever feel the need to send us a Video question or Rant it will be well recieved.

78ackerman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
You guys have great videos! You should raise your goals so they are harder to reach! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.