• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views - wow, so blown away.

Tea for TwoTube

Tea for Twotube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We recently hit 10,000 views which for us is amazing considering we are still a new channel (march/april started).

We are a disney/themepark vlogging channel, when I say we I mean myself and my partner. We have had a real vblast doing these vlogs and we really enjoy doing so and will do for the future, I have no doubt. We have a goal and I am sure we will achieve this J Positive thoughts and actions.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love your positivity! Congratulations on your milestone!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We recently hit 10,000 views which for us is amazing considering we are still a new channel (march/april started).

We are a disney/themepark vlogging channel, when I say we I mean myself and my partner. We have had a real vblast doing these vlogs and we really enjoy doing so and will do for the future, I have no doubt. We have a goal and I am sure we will achieve this J Positive thoughts and actions.
Congrats .... Great goal to conquer...now on to the next, 20,000

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Keep up the good work!

tonyphan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats!!! This means you are going on the right track! I hope someday you will visit ones in Asia hehe

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other

congrats!! i remember seeing a much earlier milestone for you when i first joined here! its great to see your channel is growing so fast!!
Keep up the hard work!