• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10.000 views three days from my 1 year YT anniversary!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Quite a coincidence that his happened! I could probably have hit this milestone earlier, since I just started doing regular uploads recently... And 5.000 of these 10.000 views are from the past month :)

Anyway, I reached it, and I am thrilled! Next goal: 100.000!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice one man!! I think views are so important, so this is such an achievement!! Onto the 100,000 brother! You can do it!

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

Xaenca

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, congratulations man. 5k in a month is really really good. Hopefully it's just the beginning of the rise :biggrin:

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That's impressive bro! Congratulations for making such a huge achievement. Keep up the good work!

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Quite a coincidence that his happened! I could probably have hit this milestone earlier, since I just started doing regular uploads recently... And 5.000 of these 10.000 views are from the past month :)

Anyway, I reached it, and I am thrilled! Next goal: 100.000!
Thats awesome you were able to get that many views in just one month! Congratulations on hitting your goal. What motivated you to push through and accomplish it? I like hearing of success stories. What kind of goals do you have for next year?

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thats awesome you were able to get that many views in just one month! Congratulations on hitting your goal. What motivated you to push through and accomplish it? I like hearing of success stories. What kind of goals do you have for next year?
Thank you so much! :)

Well, I did a few uploads now and then at first, but obviously they got no views, since I had no subscribers what so ever. But then I started making covers of newer songs (at times). I did a row of uploads within a relatively short timespan, and I started sharing the best of my covers on facebook, and things started changeing. My motivation is solely that I love doing what I do, but the sudden growth in my subscriber count obviously played a part as well. So I started working on youtube videos every day, and before I knew it I had reached around 5.000 views in one month!

I like to set the bar REALLY high when it comes to my goals. I know that this means that I probably won't hit my goal, but I believe that my end result will be better if I strive to do my very best at all times. So I'd say my goal sub-wise is around 3.000 within the next year. And I'd like to reach around 100.000 views!