• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views plus over 100 sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome and wow 3 years that's awesome! You've got a good number of subs! your niche is very wide so you're doing really good!

Thank you very much! :D I always feel like for three years, I haven't made much progress. But I'm going to keep pushing forward! :D

How long have you been making videos? :D
I just started my channel back up like 2 1/2 months ago....I try to started up maybe like three years ago but then I kind of stopped and when I stopped I only have like 15 subscribers never gained more than that and since I've been starting to back up the 2 1/2 months ago I gained all the subscribers I have now[DOUBLEPOST=1431089803,1431089761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done on this great milestone :)

Thank you!

I just started my channel back up like 2 1/2 months ago....I try to started up maybe like three years ago but then I kind of stopped and when I stopped I only have like 15 subscribers never gained more than that and since I've been starting to back up the 2 1/2 months ago I gained all the subscribers I have now[DOUBLEPOST=1431089803,1431089761][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you!

You're doing amazing! :D I can't believe how fast your channel is growing! :)

Thank you very much! :D I always feel like for three years, I haven't made much progress. But I'm going to keep pushing forward! :D

I think you're doing great and you have to keep in mind your niche is wide and may take more time than others...just keeping pushing....I wish I hadn't gotten discouraged when I first started YouTube three years ago and pushed forward I'm sure I would have a nice sub count by now...so definitely keep going![DOUBLEPOST=1431090381,1431090058][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're doing amazing! :D I can't believe how fast your channel is growing! :)
Thanks! I can't either! honestly I'm well was recording on my old camera lol it only goes to 480p smh but I just jumped in and hit the ground running with what I had...I just got a new camera so I'm excited to see if the better quality camera and 1080p videos will push me forward even more

I think you're doing great and you have to keep in mind your niche is wide and may take more time than others...just keeping pushing....I wish I hadn't gotten discouraged when I first started YouTube three years ago and pushed forward I'm sure I would have a nice sub count by now...so definitely keep going![DOUBLEPOST=1431090381,1431090058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! I can't either! honestly I'm well was recording on my old camera lol it only goes to 480p smh but I just jumped in and hit the ground running with what I had...I just got a new camera so I'm excited to see if the better quality camera and 1080p videos will push me forward even more

Thank you very much! :D I will keep pressing onward! :) 1080p HD videos will definitely make your channel even better! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back