• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10.000 Views in 5 hours on a brand new channel lol!

SimplyAlexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, this is crazy, i posted two videos today regarding the MOAB drop from the US in Afghanistan. And both just went totally crazy. Currently sitting at >1000 views per hour...
Both videos are scored crazy high on youtube for very general keywords like "largest ever" and "nuclear"... this is so awesome!
Can anyone explain how youtube ranks those videos soooo high even if my channel is so new and has only 150 subs?

I'm so pumped right now :D

Regards,

Alex

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There probably werent a lot of other videos with those keywords so this was a case of "first is best" ..
Congratulations but my prediction is that in a week (unless we drop more of those bad-boys) traffic will be near 0 ...
Give us an update in a week or two!

Reactions: SimplyAlexTV

SimplyAlexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There probably werent a lot of other videos with those keywords so this was a case of "first is best" ..
Congratulations but my prediction is that in a week (unless we drop more of those bad-boys) traffic will be near 0 ...
Give us an update in a week or two!
i will, i'm exited to see what happens!

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
have you got copyright claimed yet or is that the reason the video is small with stuff on top too avoid that? a quick tip for you. HALF the video is your outro. probably why it has more dislike than likes

Seaniccus

Reaction score
This is unrelated to your views, but I'd recommend a tweak to your production.

Right now, whenever your whiteboard animation finishes writing a word, the hand vanishes. It would be a little better if it left the screen naturally. Teleporting hands look a little weird.