• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views and 388 subscribers in 2 months

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Evening everyone!

I just wanted to share this today since tomorrow (in one hour for me, EST timezone) my channel officially turns 2 months old. I started without having a clue how to edit, what software to use, what equipment to use, nothing. It is thanks to you guys and this forum being a gold mine of useful information that I was able to get the train rolling.

My channel is a gaming channel, that genre which is oversaturated to the brim. The main challenge has been being unique, and it will continue to be until who knows when because there's so much that has already been done.

Regardless I could not be happier with the progress, and with the people that are part of my community. Having people constantly comment is just the best of feelings. It's all about the community IMO.

Although I hit 10,000+ views I have not enabled monetization and I don't really plan to do so for a while. That'll be another thing to learn down the line much later.

Anyways thank you guys so much for being so helpful and fun to talk to!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Congrats!