• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 Subscribers in Exactly 10 Months!

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Yippeee!!! I hit 10,000 subscribers in exactly 10 months. Uploaded my first video on March 15th, 2016
Screen_Shot_2017_01_15_at_1_56_38_PM.png

I said I would die trying to reach this goal and can’t believe I reached it right on time. I averaged about 100 subscribers a day for the last 30 days. It’s absolutely an incredible feeling. It’s also funny because I woke up seeing this number
Screen_Shot_2017_01_15_at_8_42_34_AM.png

And I swear it was stuck there for what felt like an hour.

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone whose helped me through this journey. For any smaller Youtuber trying to draw inspiration from this, I started out with 0 like everyone else. Here’s a my intro forum post here - - http://yttalk.com/threads/hey-im-aaron-and-i-wanna-change-the-world.208952/
I said I wanted to change the world, and I think I’ve already made somewhat of an impact.

It’s gonna be a tough road to 20,000. My momentum and views has dropped by a lot, but I’m going to keep pushing through and pretend I'm back to day one and subtract 10,000 from my current count.

Last edited:
Congrats! Very well deserved. I'm glad you finally hit that goal as I know you've been rapidly approaching it. 20k is closer than you think! Here's to blasting past that on your way to 50k :)

Yippeee!!! I hit 10,000 subscribers in exactly 10 months. Uploaded my first video on March 15th, 2016
Screen_Shot_2017_01_15_at_1_56_38_PM.png

I said I would die trying to reach this goal and can’t believe I reached it right on time. I averaged about 100 subscribers a day for the last 30 days. It’s absolutely an incredible feeling. It’s also funny because I woke up seeing this number
Screen_Shot_2017_01_15_at_8_42_34_AM.png

And I swear it was stuck there for what felt like an hour.

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone whose helped me through this journey. For any smaller Youtuber trying to draw inspiration from this, I started out with 0 like everyone else. Here’s a my intro forum post here - -
I said I wanted to change the world, and I think I’ve already made somewhat of an impact.

It’s gonna be a tough road to 20,000. My momentum and views has dropped by a lot, but I’m going to keep pushing through and pretend I'm back to day one.
Dude, that is sooo insane! Cool work man, I envy you ;-) I only got 635 after one and a half year, you must have been working your a** off!

Congrats! Very well deserved. I'm glad you finally hit that goal as I know you've been rapidly approaching it. 20k is closer than you think! Here's to blasting past that on your way to 50k :)

Always appreciate your support!

Wow congrats! That's quite an accomplishment, keep up the good work

Thanks for the encouragement!

Congrats! Hopefull I can reach that milestone soon :)
With persistence and working smart, you will too!

holy thats insane. congratulations!!!
Thank you!

Dude, that is sooo insane! Cool work man, I envy you ;-) I only got 635 after one and a half year, you must have been working your a** off!

It's natural, but really there's no need to be envy. In fact, you'll probably never be satisfied no matter how many subs you have. It's called the Paradox of Friends. We only compare ourselves to people bigger than us and not to those smaller. Believe me, I feel super small cuz I compare myself to channels with 30k-500k+ subs

Back