• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 subs (...in 7 months!)

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Late last night I hit the first real goal I set for myself: 10,000 subscribers! It’s been 7 months and a few days since I uploaded my first video. I’m having a blast doing this, and my audience seems to agree.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for the great information and conversation!

On to the next goal: 20k!

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Late last night I hit the first real goal I set for myself: 10,000 subscribers! It’s been 7 months and a few days since I uploaded my first video. I’m having a blast doing this, and my audience seems to agree.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for the great information and conversation!

On to the next goal: 20k!
Congrats really impressive and well done. Keep going mate you can can get 20k you can do it :)

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been watching your channel since day one lol. I remember when you first introduced yourself. Are you finding anything in particular that's working for you? Or is it just organically growing?