• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 One Minute Economics Subs - Free Books for Everyone! :D

OneMinuteEconomics

Reaction score
Heh, this YouTube thing is actually working!

To celebrate the 12k milestone, I'll be handing out free copies of my new book to whoever's interested. The book basically puts a rational/balanced approach to (financial) preparedness on the table. Those of you who are worried about the next financial crisis, a big "reset" or anything else along those lines will (I hope!) find it very useful.

Wish I had time to be more active on the forum but unfortunately, life always gets in the way, so hopefully through topics like this one and occasional tips / case studies, I can do my part :)

If you'd like a free copy, post in this thread or PM me :)

Reactions: xingcat

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great job on that huge milestone. One step at a time :D I am interested in getting a book if supplies have lasted.

Reactions: OneMinuteEconomics

OneMinuteEconomics

Reaction score
Great job on that huge milestone. One step at a time :D I am interested in getting a book if supplies have lasted.
Sure thing!

I've tried sending you a PM but can't do that yet (need 50 posts), can you please shoot me an email at oneminuteeconomics@gmail.com with the subject "Book" or something along those lines?

That goes for everyone else who is interested in a free copy as well, simply:

1) Shoot me an email at oneminuteeconomics@gmail.com with the subject "Book"

or

2) Send me a PM which contains your email address and I'll contact you

or

3) Post your email address in this thread

Reactions: Quick Question

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other