1 Year Post Op Video!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator

Hi there! I'm an LGBTQ+ channel looking to help those in the community in any way possible. Here's my video showing my scars after 1 year post op with Dr. Garramone.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting. Not many people tend to delve into ops and pre/post op stuff here on YouTube, at least in my own experience.
Good to see you have the confidence to share and talk about this kind of stuff - it needs more exposure to disperse some of the unknowns about it. I hear so many misconceptions about the process nowadays, like, it is the 21st century. We are not swinging swords and throwing spears anymore!

Great video man, more power to you!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Interesting. Not many people tend to delve into ops and pre/post op stuff here on YouTube, at least in my own experience.
Good to see you have the confidence to share and talk about this kind of stuff - it needs more exposure to disperse some of the unknowns about it. I hear so many misconceptions about the process nowadays, like, it is the 21st century. We are not swinging swords and throwing spears anymore!

Great video man, more power to you!
Hey! Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I definitely agree with you. I had people - friends, family, and people I barely knew - tell me that the surgery may not be a good choice and that I'll regret the decision. Nevertheless, I love the results and couldn't be happier

Reactions: iGM

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I definitely agree with you. I had people - friends, family, and people I barely knew - tell me that the surgery may not be a good choice and that I'll regret the decision. Nevertheless, I love the results and couldn't be happier
Hey as long as you do whatever makes you happy and whatever you are comfortable with it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks in all honesty. They can have their opinions, they have a right to that. However, if they share them, you have a right to tell them to f**k off :p
That is the joy of free speech!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey as long as you do whatever makes you happy and whatever you are comfortable with it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks in all honesty. They can have their opinions, they have a right to that. However, if they share them, you have a right to tell them to f**k off :p
That is the joy of free speech!
Agreed. I actually was considering doing a video on the first amendment because it is such an interesting topic. The dynamics and how it's been used in different court cases is something I love learning about

Reactions: iGM