• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Year in Youtube, 25k+ subscribers and 700k views

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Although I uploaded my first video on March 15th, March 8th was when I officially created my channel. It's been a great first year reaching 25k+ subscribers and 700k+ views. My honest goal was to simply reach 10k sub within a year. There's a lot of ups and downs to being a Youtuber. One day you can be naturally gaining 1200+ subs per day, and then a few days later you're back to getting less than 200 per day. There's still so much left to learn and can't wait to see where'll I'll be a year from now.

Just want to thank everyone in this forum for all the tips and support during the last year.

Last edited:

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
Congratulations man! Your videos have helped out a lot of people, I could see you becoming a HUGE youtuber if you stay persistent!

freshvibes.

Last edited:

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great job!
I keep seeing your posts around here and you are so resourceful, helpful and brilliant at what you do!
Your achievements are amazing, you should be so proud!
I've been uploading seriously since Christmas - but I started one year ago.
I hit 600 subs today, and have been gaining between 3-25 subs per day... I average at per day.
Seeing your numbers is incredible... between 200-1200 subs per day is just amazing! 200-300 is my monthly gain on average... I hope I can progress at your rate sooner. :)
Great job, thank you for inspiring us and keeping our hopes high!