• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Million Subscribers!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Absolutely amazing, congrats, next stop 10mil!
Thanks so much man! Yes! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1550679839,1550679722][/DOUBLEPOST]
Amazing 1 million, super millestone, how did you make it? Is really hard to grow up.
Thanks Darius! Looking at how many videos I've made, it was hard, but since it was something I loved to do, it didn't even seem like work. :) I wish you the best of luck with everything![DOUBLEPOST=1550679881][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's honestly insane to hit 1M congrats, I can only hope just one day :)
Thanks Galore! Keep up the good work, I have faith you can hit it!

Reactions: Galore

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, wow, wowww. A massive achievement! Congratulations!

Just checked out your channel and subscribed because I love content like yours! I’m curious how you feel about the recent statements about YT not promoting “conspiracy” videos, etc. It’s clearly not hurting Shane Dawson OR you (Mr. Million Subs!) Do you see any negative effect related to that announcement?

Again, HUGE props and congrats to your success!

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations man, that is huge!
And thanks for the words of encouragement. I've been losing more subscribers lately than I'm used to and I've been wanting to quit numerous times. But after reading your comments I'll just stick with it

Reactions: ApexTV

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations man, that is huge!
And thanks for the words of encouragement. I've been losing more subscribers lately than I'm used to and I've been wanting to quit numerous times. But after reading your comments I'll just stick with it
No problem! I'm glad I could inspire you, thank YOU for the kind words, I truly appreciate it!

Reactions: ASMR Zelda

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow. Now that's a big milestone. Big congratulations, it takes a lot of work to get there. :welldone:

Thanks for the encouraging words for those of us starting off.

Reactions: ApexTV

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow. Now that's a big milestone. Big congratulations, it takes a lot of work to get there. :welldone:

Thanks for the encouraging words for those of us starting off.
Thank YOU! Really appreciate the kind words, no problem at all! Happy to help!

JMack77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey YTTalk!

I want to start off by thanking you for making such an awesome forum that's full of so much valuable information for YouTubers of all sizes. Since I started my YouTube channel, I have consistently came back to YTTalk to learn about the YouTube algorithm, how to get views, and anything else YouTube related. It's an amazing community full of great people who sincerely want to help others. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

My channel just hit 1 million subscribers, which is a milestone I honestly never thought I'd reach. In fact, I never thought my channel would reach 100,0000 subscribers yet alone a million. It just goes to show that dreams can come true. I know a lot of people will want to know how to make your YouTube channel bigger and honestly my number one piece of advice is to upload consistently and try to find a type of content that people enjoy. And if a certain type of content isn't received well, don't be afraid to try new things on your channel and see what people like.

Hope this serves as an inspiration to everyone that reads this and motivates them to follow their dreams and never give up. There were many times when I contemplated stopping YouTube, but I'm SO glad I didn't. Hope you have an amazing day and thanks again for reading this. :)
Congrats I have watched some of your time travel videos in the past. I love the idea of time travel. I even wrote a children's book about it.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's absolutely incredible! A massive congrats to you my friend I hope you continue to grow as much as you can!

Lopideon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow! Congratulations on a mil.
I'm just starting out, but hopefully I'll grow even 1/1000th of your size.