• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Million Subscribers!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YTTalk!

I want to start off by thanking you for making such an awesome forum that's full of so much valuable information for YouTubers of all sizes. Since I started my YouTube channel, I have consistently came back to YTTalk to learn about the YouTube algorithm, how to get views, and anything else YouTube related. It's an amazing community full of great people who sincerely want to help others. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

My channel just hit 1 million subscribers, which is a milestone I honestly never thought I'd reach. In fact, I never thought my channel would reach 100,0000 subscribers yet alone a million. It just goes to show that dreams can come true. I know a lot of people will want to know how to make your YouTube channel bigger and honestly my number one piece of advice is to upload consistently and try to find a type of content that people enjoy. And if a certain type of content isn't received well, don't be afraid to try new things on your channel and see what people like.

Hope this serves as an inspiration to everyone that reads this and motivates them to follow their dreams and never give up. There were many times when I contemplated stopping YouTube, but I'm SO glad I didn't. Hope you have an amazing day and thanks again for reading this. :)

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woah, that's mega dude! Congratulations, keep it up! :) And thank you for chucking a bit of advice/motivation in there just to add a bit of value for the baby YouTubers who can only dream about reaching the heights that you've managed to reach haha

Reactions: ApexTV

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey YTTalk!

I want to start off by thanking you for making such an awesome forum that's full of so much valuable information for YouTubers of all sizes. Since I started my YouTube channel, I have consistently came back to YTTalk to learn about the YouTube algorithm, how to get views, and anything else YouTube related. It's an amazing community full of great people who sincerely want to help others. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

My channel just hit 1 million subscribers, which is a milestone I honestly never thought I'd reach. In fact, I never thought my channel would reach 100,0000 subscribers yet alone a million. It just goes to show that dreams can come true. I know a lot of people will want to know how to make your YouTube channel bigger and honestly my number one piece of advice is to upload consistently and try to find a type of content that people enjoy. And if a certain type of content isn't received well, don't be afraid to try new things on your channel and see what people like.

Hope this serves as an inspiration to everyone that reads this and motivates them to follow their dreams and never give up. There were many times when I contemplated stopping YouTube, but I'm SO glad I didn't. Hope you have an amazing day and thanks again for reading this. :)

Congrats! That's a huge achievement. Don't forget to post a photo of your gold play button here when you receive it. :)

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woah, that's mega dude! Congratulations, keep it up! :) And thank you for chucking a bit of advice/motivation in there just to add a bit of value for the baby YouTubers who can only dream about reaching the heights that you've managed to reach haha
Thanks so much Tahila, really appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1550443041,1550442581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! That's a huge achievement. Don't forget to post a photo of your gold play button here when you receive it. :)
Thanks so much! Will definitely post a picture of the play button when received! Really appreciate the kind words!

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That is a hugeeeeeee achievement. 2M should be your next goal now . i myself just made it to a 1K , 10k is my next goal .

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That is a hugeeeeeee achievement. 2M should be your next goal now . i myself just made it to a 1K , 10k is my next goal .
Thanks so much and congrats for 1K! You'll be at 10K in no time! ;)

Galore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's honestly insane to hit 1M congrats, I can only hope just one day :)