1 Million Posts and 100 Thousand Threads Congratulations YTtalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

Reaction score
I have to say, that I am a procrastinator. It's a pitty. I have been reading this forum for a long time. A half or an year, or even one year. I don't remember exactly. I wanted to register, but I didn't to that.
But yesterday I decided to do that. And it's really fine to be the member of this community )))

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have to say, that I am a procrastinator. It's a pitty. I have been reading this forum for a long time. A half or an year, or even one year. I don't remember exactly. I wanted to register, but I didn't to that.
But yesterday I decided to do that. And it's really fine to be the member of this community )))
Well at least you signed up eventually :D No one can lurk in the shadows forever ;)

Alien

Reaction score
Well at least you signed up eventually :D No one can lurk in the shadows forever ;)
Yeah )))
Maybe, it has already been discussed, but what is the goal of this forum? 10 millions posts, or 100 millions? Or you have no goal?
I see, that new members register here very often, in every 5-10 minutes. So, this forum has already become popular, and maybe, it is already the most popular forum about youtube in the world.
At least, I have not found more popular forum than this one.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah )))
Maybe, it has already been discussed, but what is the goal of this forum? 10 millions posts, or 100 millions? Or you have no goal?
I see, that new members register here very often, in every 5-10 minutes. So, this forum has already become popular, and maybe, it is already the most popular forum about youtube in the world.
At least, I have not found more popular forum than this one.
We are the largest and most popular with exception to Googles own YouTube forum, our main goal is to grow as a community and expand in various ways along the way but I cannot reveal much about our plans :)

Reactions: JeriKane

IFinchBE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator, Other
1 million, that's alot! congrats on that yttalk! Let's get 2 million now!

Status
Not open for further replies.