Reaction score
Hey Readers and welcome to part , its me TrendingGamingTopics.

It is 2017 and things are getting harder in the gaming scene, and thats why I created this thread :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategies to Grow ( Gaming )
1- Understanding SEO - I Think everybody allready knows this so I give some Basics
2- Related Video´s - Something you Should know

1- Understanding SEO
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. Youtube is second biggest search engine right now and we need to know how to optimize our videos so youtube knows what its about even if you have no subscribers.

SEO For Goole

Ranking Factors for Youtube Videos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Related Video´s - Something you Should know
When you are thinking about a video topic keep in mind that youtube will look at it, and say are theremore video´s about this topic, and if there are and some of your title and description is relatable.Youtube will recommend it to others users views dont matter at this point relativewatch time does. That is why you need good relative watch time.

Tell me If you want me to make a #2
See you later TrendingGamingTopics out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ShireenPlaysYT

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a nice presentation. Very detailed but yet, simple to understand what's going on in the YouTube Universe.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How can I make my SEO even better with no viewer engagment, no views, no shares, no thumbs up? Because that's what my channel is like after 4 years.

GodFatherTaco

Reaction score
Nice guide, helped me understand what really goes in to ranking on YT.

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice presentation, but when I opened the topic I was hoping you'd go a lot more in detail. You've given a general ruleset that is not specifically for 2017. Maybe you have planned this for the next part but seeing the original post dates for july, I'm afraid you have abandoned the idea.

In anyway, I saved the images and will give them a good read. Thanks for your effort!