• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1.000 views!!!

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello YTTalk Community
Yes I did it, my first 1.000 views in my gaming channel, I am so happy for that, even a lot of obstacles I have ( the language,where I live, my old PC ) but I did it just patience, and I hope to reach 2.000 views in less time, I am so excited to continue my journey until my 1.000.000 and more..

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done I know how it feels

I also get super excited over new views, comments and subs even though I`m still small

I recently hit 50 and now I am on my way to 100 :)

What games do you play on your channel ? Whats your goal for the end of 2017 ? :)

Reactions: KyvaDos

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats.
Good luck for 10 000.
Thank you very much bro, I am doing my best, I have just to work to buy a new PC ( for 2017 games ) and then my channel will grow fast :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508141454,1508141109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done I know how it feels

I also get super excited over new views, comments and subs even though I`m still small

I recently hit 50 and now I am on my way to 100 :)

What games do you play on your channel ? Whats your goal for the end of 2017 ? :)
Hello Samira
Thank you very much for your support, and for games, for now I play old games ( <2013 because of my old PC ) like call of duty BO1 and BO2 and then I will buy a new PC, in that time I am excited to play 2017 horror games ( outlast 2 resident evil 7, some indie horror games ... etc ) and Bethesda shooter games ( Wolfenstein,Dishonored...etc ) and my best series " Dark souls " ( and other good games too ),

for my goals at the end of 2017 is to reach over 3.000 views, the prob now is I am freelancer ( website designer ) in the same time because need money to buy a PC, when I do that my channel will grow fast :)

Reactions: Samira