• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 sub celebration w/ 70,000 views

Braeheid

Reaction score
Just broke 1,000 subs today. I posted my first video beginning of March.

Pretty stoked for this Milestone.

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Congrats dude. If I'm not mistaken, you're from Calgary too. :D

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratz!!!

Quirkypoo

Reaction score
Congratulations! That's really good :D Have you got any tips on how you got to your milestone??

Braeheid

Reaction score
Im
Congratulations! That's really good :D Have you got any tips on how you got to your milestone??
Nope, you shouldn't take any advice from me.

I'm a stats nerd, I'm addicted to social blade, Adsense, YouTube stats, etc. So I pay close attention to where views are coming from, how they respond to different styles of videos, which gain subs compared to which gain residual views.

How they respond to prompts to subscribe, etc.

One thing I don't do, though, is I do not ever ask people in real life to watch or have any relation you my YouTube. Nor do I go around posting links to my videos aggressively.

Quirkypoo

Reaction score
Im

Nope, you shouldn't take any advice from me.

I'm a stats nerd, I'm addicted to social blade, Adsense, YouTube stats, etc. So I pay close attention to where views are coming from, how they respond to different styles of videos, which gain subs compared to which gain residual views.

How they respond to prompts to subscribe, etc.

One thing I don't do, though, is I do not ever ask people in real life to watch or have any relation you my YouTube. Nor do I go around posting links to my videos aggressively.
Actually, that makes me feel a lot better since I don't really enjoy spreading the word to my friends and stuff. Feel a bit awkward knowing they're watching me.

Sounds like you know your stuff though and I'm sure you'll subscribers will keep coming!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome stuff! Congratulations!