• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 posts on YT Talk

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i reached 1,000 posts on the forums im so happy now :D I have posted allot haha :D anyways thank you everyone for keeping up with me i really appreciate it! :) I never thought id get this many but i have thanks to my mate Callan Wills, Thanks mate :D and thanks to everyone else!!!! :D :D

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I remember a time when I hit 1000 posts on YTTALK. I know the joy of making 1000 posts. Congrats buddy and keep it up :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
So i reached 1,000 posts on the forums im so happy now :D I have posted allot haha :D anyways thank you everyone for keeping up with me i really appreciate it! :) I never thought id get this many but i have thanks to my mate Callan Wills, Thanks mate :D and thanks to everyone else!!!! :D :D
Well done on 1,000 posts Pierre! Honestly, you are doing absolutely brilliant! The future has a lot to hold for you. Good times are coming and already here for you :) Keep going mate, I believe in you :D