• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000,000 Views!!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So this week has been incredibly hectic for me because it was finals week and all that, so I just checked up on my view count and overall channel for the first time this week and I'm proud and genuinely shocked to say that I hit 1,000,000+ views!

Honestly, as someone who started her youtube channel late in high school and is now going on turning 21, this is honestly the coolest milestone ever to know that my videos overall have been watched 1,000,000+ times!

But yeah, not gonna lie this was a treat to see after struggling with finals all week lmao:tongue:

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! That's an awesome achievement, keep going till 10 million views!

justread

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great, just great.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome to the Million Views Club! Let's race to see who hits 2 Million Views first but I'm pretty sure you will beat me to it XDD

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Awesome, well done, that's a lot of zeroes. ^^

Keep up the good work.

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
“Congratulations, he said. "That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen." His expression was a mix of awe and disbelief. "Ever.” You're back where you swore yourself you wouldn't be
The familiar shackles you can't tell from your own skin
Your head's under water when you learned to swim
On a road to hell, congratulations, you're free...