❤ Youtube Channel Feedback & Suggestions :)

Harmony Carmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! I started my youtube channel two months ago & it centers around my writing & poetry. I was hoping to get some tips on ways I can grow & improve my channel. I'm looking for advice & suggestions from fellow youtubers!

Thank you so much!
Harmony

Here's my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/reveriereigns/

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hello Harmony,

I have a gaming channel myself and the best ways to get views is promoting it on social media and on forums such as this. It will slowly grow but eventually it will begin to grow by itself. I looked at some of your videos and they look good. Keep it up

Harmony Carmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Harmony,

I have a gaming channel myself and the best ways to get views is promoting it on social media and on forums such as this. It will slowly grow but eventually it will begin to grow by itself. I looked at some of your videos and they look good. Keep it up
Thank you! Your advice definitely helps a lot, I will be sure to be more active within the social network community! I like what you said about a channel eventually growing by itself, makes sense & I know it will take some time! I really appreciate you encouragement & comment :) Best of luck with your channel as well!

Kedanomics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm so excited to see another poet/writer on here! I think you're off to a great start and I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: Harmony Carmel

Harmony Carmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm so excited to see another poet/writer on here! I think you're off to a great start and I can't wait to see more!
Yes! A fellow poet :) so excited to meet you! Thank you so much for your encouragement, it means a bunch :) I like your video "It's Kind of a Funny Story." I wish you the best on your channel!

Kedanomics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes! A fellow poet :) so excited to meet you! Thank you so much for your encouragement, it means a bunch :) I like your video "It's Kind of a Funny Story." I wish you the best on your channel!
Thank you my love! Best of luck to yours too :)

Reactions: Harmony Carmel