♫ FreebieFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello everyone on YTTalk!

I've been a long time reader, first time poster. I started a channel on YouTube two days ago, it has 18 videos and only 581 views.

I'm here to try to sell you my channel FreebieFM. It's exactly that. A Free Radio for YouTube.
When I say "sell" I don't mean selling you the actual channel - I'm simply asking for a view

We promote mainly underground Dubstep and Hiphop at the moment, I've taken the time and care to ensure all work that I put up is either fully accepted and cleared by the author, or is completely copyright free! (we have a playlist for that!)

I'm new to the whole "designing" scene, I am more of a programmer myself and i'm sure this will be more than evident if you check out my channel. It will require some work but I am prepared to invest the resources to make it happen.

I know the music promotion scene is overpopulated and cluttered but I aim to put in the required effort that is needed to pump out daily content-rich videos.

If you have a moment and are interested, our channel is youtube /freebiefm
We will have our website, "freebie dot fm" online shortly aswell :)

Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,
Mitch

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Well, as someone who you've been watching but wasn't aware, let me say it's good to see you finally come out of the woodwork, now let's hear some dope tracks!

Status
Not open for further replies.