Services ♕ KingNoizy's Design Shop (Anything Available) ♕

KingNoizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys Noizy here, I have been a graphics designer for almost 2 and a half years and I produce high quality graphics for the YouTube community. First entering myself into this community through the Call of Duty scene I have designed and worked on many projects and I felt that I would like to begin to make a little profit from helping people out on YouTube that want grow and they can do that by simply improving their quality and presentation on YouTube by having professional artwork to display their channel to the public. I provide a fast service and I'm extremely easy to work with, so what you waiting for? :)

PORTFOLIO SELECTION

What am I offering?
  • Professional Standard Artwork for a manor of different platforms and devices.
  • High quality service with low waiting times.
  • Low prices.
  • 2 days of requested editing if the final piece wasn't to taste.
Disclaimer!
  • No refunds, just because it leads to immense time wasting and trolling; which should be understandable - I don't want to waste my time and you don't want to waste yours.
If you would like to order a piece of artwork from me for your YouTube or any other device such as an iPhone background or Wallpaper etc. Then read the following.

How to purchase!
You can purchase from me by either:
  • Adding me directly on Skype.
  • Posting a reply to this thread.
  • Head over to my YouTube channel and visit my shop and then click on Purchase now.
*All pieces must be payed for in full before I start working on them and there are no refunds - All payments are to be sent to Danielread55@hotmail.co.uk through PAYPAL only. Make sure you leave your username in the message and send the money as a gift if possible as that way you are not charged for sending the money.
*Contact me on Skype if you want any additional information to do with costs and time taken etc.

Once you have posted your request I will reply telling you how much it will cost for the work to be completed. Once I have given you your quote you may then send the money directly and I will Private Message you or send you the graphics through your preferred choice.

Portfolio (Still Updating it!)
My portfolio can be viewed on Behance if you search KingNoizy, as I mentioned I'm still adding files as I recently switched from Carbonmade to Behance - If you would like a direct link then you can contact me below used either skype or via email; which ever is preferred. Currently some of my work is being displayed on this thread for you guys to take a look at.
-- Contact --
> Email :
noizydesigns@gmail.com
> Skype : Danread77

Last edited:

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
No refunds at all? I'm a designer, and I understand but no refunds at all is abit excessive.

KingNoizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
No refunds at all? I'm a designer, and I understand but no refunds at all is abit excessive.
Well, if you have been designing for a while you will understand and may have experienced that some people are malicious and they deliberately waste time and for that purpose I won't offer refunds; however I will offer to modify any pieces produces to make sure that they are up to standard if the customer is not happy with the finished product and for that reason - Refunds are not necessary. :p

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well, if you have been designing for a while you will understand and may have experienced that some people are malicious and they deliberately waste time and for that purpose I won't offer refunds; however I will offer to modify any pieces produces to make sure that they are up to standard if the customer is not happy with the finished product and for that reason - Refunds are not necessary. :p
I have been designing for a while, People can be malicious but I mostly make people pay before, So that avoids that. Changes are good though, I thought you weren't offering to change it at all!

KingNoizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have been designing for a while, People can be malicious but I mostly make people pay before, So that avoids that. Changes are good though, I thought you weren't offering to change it at all!
Oh aha, nope. That would be hugely counter productive as I could just produce a piece of utter trash and then just say that's it haha. I think most designers will allow changes to be made within reason as long as they are not trying to take the mick by repeatedly asking for modifications :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389199314,1389125546][/DOUBLEPOST]Starting to update this thread with images; to give you guys some ideas about the quality of my work. Enjoy!
:penguin::spin::penguin:

KingNoizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Now taking orders guys, place an order on the forums or message me on skype if your interested in purchasing something! Skype: danread77

KingNoizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm still actively graphics designing, if you would like to purchase something then you can add me on Skype: danread77