★ SableSparkz YouTube | Best CoD Videos Are Here

SableSparkz

Come here for the Best Call of Duty videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, if you're looking for a Call of Duty channel that posts tutorials, glitches, tips, then you're at the right topic. I post new videos everyday, I post tutorials, tips, commentaries, what's going on in the game, gaming news, and really anything my viewers ask for.
If you have any feedback for me I'd really appreciate that, either what I'm doing well on, or what I need to work on.
Right now I make videos on Call of Duty, Minecraft, some Battlefield, and any big game that's out.
If you're wondering yes I do both live commentaries and regular commentaries.
If any of this interests you come check out my channel, I'm sure you will enjoy my videos. I put time in my videos, I don't just make quick boring videos.
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/SableSparkz
I also try to think of some unique series that my subscribers will like, hopefully you will like them too
If you have checked out my channel and like my videos, and want to see more be sure to Subscribe

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, if you're looking for a Call of Duty channel that posts tutorials, glitches, tips, then you're at the right topic. I post new videos everyday, I post tutorials, tips, commentaries, what's going on in the game, gaming news, and really anything my viewers ask for.
If you have any feedback for me I'd really appreciate that, either what I'm doing well on, or what I need to work on.
Right now I make videos on Call of Duty, Minecraft, some Battlefield, and any big game that's out.
If you're wondering yes I do both live commentaries and regular commentaries.
If any of this interests you come check out my channel, I'm sure you will enjoy my videos. I put time in my videos, I don't just make quick boring videos.
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/SableSparkz
I also try to think of some unique series that my subscribers will like, hopefully you will like them too
If you have checked out my channel and like my videos, and want to see more be sure to Subscribe

Moved to here, please only post promotional threads for your channel/videos in here, the reviews section is for requesting a review.