★ cruelty free me, episode 1 ★

ashleygrace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey everyone! This is episode 1 of my series "cruelty free me" which will consist of tips and advice on all things cruelty free! This episode is all about brands I use and helpful websites, these episodes will be weekly! Sorry if you don't like longish videos but i feel i covered everything i needed to in a short amount of time!! Let me know if you guys enjoyed this video by giving it a thumbs up or subscribe! :)

I never realized how much i say "um" :(

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh my god, I love you channel! Love your hair. Love love love it.
I subbed immediately. I'm really curious for your cruelty free series.
Can't wait for next week!
Can't wait for my next off day so I can film again myself!

ashleygrace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh my god, I love you channel! Love your hair. Love love love it.
I subbed immediately. I'm really curious for your cruelty free series.
Can't wait for next week!
Can't wait for my next off day so I can film again myself!
Aw wow thank you so so much Tammy!! Just started following you :) i shall check out your videos!!

Reactions: TammyTTalks

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's so kind of you! :redface: are you also into 'clean' clothing? I mean clothing that hasn't been made under dangerous or poor circumstances. Know what I mean? I think that would be also a nice follow up for this series. :biggrin:

ashleygrace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's so kind of you! :redface: are you also into 'clean' clothing? I mean clothing that hasn't been made under dangerous or poor circumstances. Know what I mean? I think that would be also a nice follow up for this series. :biggrin:
Yes i know exactly what you mean! And that's such a great idea I'll take note of that! I have only recently started to learn about that whole side of clothing and companies etc. Maybe i could do an episode of what to beware of in terms of animal cruelty in clothing and i will definitely do my research and talk about clothing made under poor circumstances etc, because i would love to do that! :)

Reactions: TammyTTalks

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes i know exactly what you mean! And that's such a great idea I'll take note of that! I have only recently started to learn about that whole side of clothing and companies etc. Maybe i could do an episode of what to beware of in terms of animal cruelty in clothing and i will definitely do my research and talk about clothing made under poor circumstances etc, because i would love to do that! :)
Like cruelty free brands in make up there are brands wich are al about "clean"clothing. It definately would be a great topic.