Finished/Closed ★(Cheap) Graphics, GFX, Banners, Logo's And Thumbnails★

KOGraphics

Reaction score
Hey, I'm now charging for graphics so here are the prices:
Logo £1
Banner £1
Thumbnail £1

YouTube Package £3
Includes Logo, Banner, Intro And 3 Thumbnails!

Twitter:
Logo £1
Overlay £1

Skype @KOGraphics
Twitter @KOGraphics_
Instagram @KOGraphics_

RibbonForPosts.jpg
Top10Finishers.jpg
BlackOps3Clip.jpg

IVE TRIED TO ADD IN MY EXAMPLE BANNERS BUT THE FILE IS TOO BIG!

MANY THANKS!
(P.s Contact me through any of my social medias)​
[DOUBLEPOST=1473955168,1473954723][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I USE PHOTOSHOP CS6!

Last edited:
Reactions: Branden Morales

Jrgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I've recently got into graphics and on my way to becoming a graphic designer.
So I am going to be offering FREE graphics to all you guys!

View attachment 37803
View attachment 37805
View attachment 37806

Now, because I have just started i dont have any example banners, but from the thumbnails (I made for my old youtube channel) that you can assume that I am okay at making graphics.
You wont need to worry really because your not wasting money because Its FREE!

MANY THANKS!
(P.s Contact me in this thread will the reply button)​
[DOUBLEPOST=1473955168,1473954723][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I USE PHOTOSHOP CS6!
can you make me a matching logo and banner?

Reactions: KOGraphics

KydigoOfficial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey your work looks really good! Could you mind doing me a channel icon and banner or either. For the Icon I would like a sword behind a shield, a dark background for that and I trust your imagination for the rest. For the banner I would appreciate if you could do another dark background with a bigger sheild and sword, Tue same as the icon would be appreciated. It you could put the words 'KydigoOfficial' as a main text somewhere near the center with a subtext of ' walk with me' would be greatly appreciated. Of course this is just a request and if it a bit much or hard to understand, you can DM me at @KydigoOfficial. Of course I will credit you for your work.
Again thanks for considering, hopefully we can work together more in the future.
Regards, kydigo.
P.s I love your example work, you could go far!

KOGraphics

Reaction score
Hey your work looks really good! Could you mind doing me a channel icon and banner or either. For the Icon I would like a sword behind a shield, a dark background for that and I trust your imagination for the rest. For the banner I would appreciate if you could do another dark background with a bigger sheild and sword, Tue same as the icon would be appreciated. It you could put the words 'KydigoOfficial' as a main text somewhere near the center with a subtext of ' walk with me' would be greatly appreciated. Of course this is just a request and if it a bit much or hard to understand, you can DM me at @KydigoOfficial. Of course I will credit you for your work.
Again thanks for considering, hopefully we can work together more in the future.
Regards, kydigo.
P.s I love your example work, you could go far!
Hey bro, contact me on Skype - @KOGraphics or Instagram - @KOGraphics_ Or Twitter - @KOGraphics_

FiaFly

Reaction score
Hey KOGraphics, i love your work, could you do me a matching banner and icon/logo, for both i would like a black and yellow theme, on the banner i would like it to say "FiaFly" and on the logo/icon i would like it to just say "Fia", both in fun bubbly text. Thanks you so much and would love it if you could do this for me, if not i understand completely and would of course credit you for your work. FiaFly "Alex" :D

KappaSSD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for a simple Banner and Profile Pic