★ Big way to get more views

ad words is totally worth it. Last month they gave out everyone who had an adword account a 100$ trial copoun. Allthough you had to reedem it before july ended you could use the money FOR FREE. I have gotten a couple thousand of views and about 15 subs in the 2 weeks I have been using adwords.
It's totally worth it when it's free :) , but would you really spend 100 bucks to get those views and subs?[DOUBLEPOST=1346936576,1346936462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mmokay! yeah tags always helped me out..ALOT! look at me now lol

I just went and looked at your tags. You have a TON of tags. Does it really help to have that many?

I think tags can help you get alot of views if it is a trending topic. I think they are good for starting. Overall, I feel fu*k tags..the content shows for itself. Look at all the big channels..little or no tags.

nice, like the keywords tool.

also, adding close caption I'm told helps as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1348437292,1348437258][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think tags can help you get alot of views if it is a trending topic. I think they are good for starting. Overall, I feel fu*k tags..the content shows for itself. Look at all the big channels..little or no tags.
I'm told they are no longer visible because of people copying tags from others.

Back