★★ New factor in making money on YT.....getting launched ★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Paid subscriptions .... thats right .... Soon you might be able to get people to pay you to sub to you.

damn it, I couldnt post the link ... put it all together.
ht
tp://
mashable.
com/2013/01/29/youtube-paid-channel-subscriptions/

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
already been posted if you use the search bar above and we don't allow people to post links with out vip anymore to cut down on spam. It's a rumor and will mostly be for bigger channels and any small channel that does this will loose there fan base completely

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever heard of Pheed.

They make it possible to let people pay for subscription. Maybe the opion for youtube is the same. You may choose if you let people pay.

Interesting for bigger company's like Vevo maybe. Let people pay to let people watch / listen to music video's.

Still I dont think we know anything yet how it will work.

Chase Butler

Filmmaker - Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
already been posted if you use the search bar above and we don't allow people to post links with out vip anymore to cut down on spam. It's a rumor and will mostly be for bigger channels and any small channel that does this will loose there fan base completely
Yup :D

T-man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Oh never mind , I didnt see that other post

Stalky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's the point of paying for subscribing? Is it like twitch where you subscribe to support the streamer and have some other advantages?

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Paid subscriptions was basically a flop. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely did away with it.

Reactions: EleniVTV

Mr Buzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This will only be helpful for companies that provide a video service.

Like WWE could post a lot of exclusive or old videos on their Channel, and make them available to people who Subscribe to their Channel for say $10

The NFL could livestream games on Youtube and only let people who have Subscribed for a fee let them watch the games.

Idk just some ideas I had in my head :)

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Paid subscriptions was basically a flop. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely did away with it.
Only thing I can see it being useful for is if TV companies bring their videos to YouTube.. So you can pay a few quid a month to get BBC 3 or something.. but then they would just use BBC iPlayer, so I have no real idea what Paid subscriptions will be good for. I feel like new gaming channels will try and sponge the hell out of this feature.

2k15 gaming channel trailers template script: "Hi and welcome to IPLAYMINECRAFTONTHEXBOX360, I need you to subscribe to my channel for £5 a month so I can continue to use my parents internet to make 480p gaming videos recording with my Easycap. They're not very entertaining at the moment, but they will improve when I get a new capture card for my birthday, thanks".

Status
Not open for further replies.